The senator-elect also address the disheartened tone of the Democrat party, following Sen. John Kerry's defeat.I agree that Bush got more votes than Kerry... but "fair and square?"
"I know there are some people who are still concerned with voter irregularities," he said.
Obama said he assessed there were some problems with voting this election, just as there were in the 2000 election. Those are problems, he said, that obviously need to be fixed, so in 2008 people still are not discussing the issue.
"Having said all that, I do think George W. Bush won fair and square," Obama added.
Saturday, November 13, 2004
OBAMA ON ELECTION "IRREGULARITIES"
In this Southern Illinoisan story, Barack Obama says we make certain that all presidential votes are counted -- but he won't put on a tinfoil hat:
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)
- RED CROSS: U.S. TACTICS AMOUNT TO TORTURE
- BABY "ELEPHANT" STEPS
- BLAGO-MOJO REVISITED
- TRIB YANKS FUZZY
- THE EFFICIENCY OF PRIVATIZATION
- TRIBUNE HAS OBAMA/LETTERMAN SPOILERS
- BLAGO-MOJO DECONSTRUCTED
- OH... CRAP!
- BARACK OBAMA ON THE CBS EARLY SHOW
- STOP FIGHTING WITH YOUR FATHER
- DON'T THINK *LIKE* AN ELEPHANT!
- THE CURSE REMAINS
- THE PRESIDENTIAL YACHT
- OBAMA TIED FOR SECOND
- REPUBLICAN PRIORITIES
- REPUBLICANS CHANGE STORY ON IRS SPYING
- DREAM CHILD OF JOE McCARTHY AND J. EDGAR HOOVER
- DUBYA THE MOVIE.
- DOCTOR'S ADVICE
- REPEALING THE 20th CENTURY
- THE STAIN OF KEYES
- THREE CRANKS: 1, FIRST AMENDMENT: 0
- NEW ANTI-OBAMA BLOG
- OBAMA ON ELECTION "IRREGULARITIES"
- YASSER, WE HARDLY KNEW YE
- OBAMA ISN'T THE ONLY NEW SENATOR?
- THE HILARITY OF FORCED PROSTITUTION
- WORD ON NEW OBAMA BOOK
- BEST BUY DOES NOT LOVE YOU
- LIBERAL SO-CALLED "MORAL VALUES"
- Obama visits capitol in capital to resign Senate s...
- OBAMA ON VALUES AND FRAMING
- "CALL ON GOD, BUT ROW AWAY FROM THE ROCKS"
- Chin Up.
- HE WOULD NEVER VISIT SPRINGFIELD AGAIN
- EVEN NOW, THE WHEEL OF KARMA IS TURNING
- NO SELL OUT
- MOURNING HAS BROKEN
- ▼ November (39)