Monday, December 11, 2006

Are You Ready for Some Hardball?

By doing the intro to the Monday Night Football game, our rowdy friend Barack Obama has all but announced his intention to do an end run around Hilary and run for President of the United States of America.

Via the Swamp:
Good evening, I’m Senator Barack Obama.

I’m here tonight to answer some questions about a very important contest that’s been weighing on the minds of the American people.

This is a contest about the future. A contest between two very different philosophies. A contest that will ultimately be decided in America’s heartland.

In Chicago, they’re asking, does the new guy have enough experience to lead us to victory?

In St. Louis, they’re wondering, are we facing a record that’s really so formidable? Or is it all just a bunch of hype?

Let me tell you – I’m all too familiar with these questions.

So tonight I’d like to put all the doubts to rest. And tonight, after a lot of thought and a good deal of soul-searching, I would like to announce to my hometown of Chicago and all of America that I’m ready….

…for the Bears to go all the way!

video via Bridget:


1 comment:

Bridget said...

Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfGCH0QutJY

Followers

Blog Archive