When the cool kids ask, "Hey, man have you heard of the super-groovy comic that was named Time magazine's top graphic novel for 2007?" you can confidently reply, "Dude, I've been diggin' on them for years and years thanks to a certain deeply-disturbed pseudonymous blogger."
- ► 2008 (244)
- Cluster Huck: An Identity of Relation Quiz
- Time's Up for NeoCons
- Don't Let the Door Hit Ya Where the Dog Shouldda B...
- Waste Papers
- Global Warming, Pascal's Gambit and the Senior Sen...
- John Conroy on Chicago's Torture Payout
- Where Would Huckabee Get a Nutty Idea Like That?
- I Don't Remember Learnin' Any of THAT in Sunday Sc...
- At the Whitehouse, It Isn't Cream that Rises to th...
- The Cream Rises to the Top
- Buy Bloodshot this Christmas
- "Temporary" as in "Temporary Military Bases in Ira...
- Wait for it... Waaaiiit for it... Waaaaaiiit... NO...
- Activists Assemble!
- ▼ December (15)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)