Suppose that climate change is not real and all we do is adopt green technologies which our economy and technology is perfectly capable of, then all we've done is given our kids a cleaner world.Reminds me of a time, oh so long ago, when I used to respect Sen. McCain.
But suppose they're wrong and climate change is real and we've done nothing? What kind of a planet are we going to pass on to the next generation of Americans?
Friday, December 14, 2007
Global Warming, Pascal's Gambit and the Senior Senator from Arizona
Sen. John McCain:
- ► 2008 (244)
- Cluster Huck: An Identity of Relation Quiz
- Time's Up for NeoCons
- Don't Let the Door Hit Ya Where the Dog Shouldda B...
- Waste Papers
- Global Warming, Pascal's Gambit and the Senior Sen...
- John Conroy on Chicago's Torture Payout
- Where Would Huckabee Get a Nutty Idea Like That?
- I Don't Remember Learnin' Any of THAT in Sunday Sc...
- At the Whitehouse, It Isn't Cream that Rises to th...
- The Cream Rises to the Top
- Buy Bloodshot this Christmas
- "Temporary" as in "Temporary Military Bases in Ira...
- Wait for it... Waaaiiit for it... Waaaaaiiit... NO...
- Activists Assemble!
- ▼ December (15)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)