The person I most want to hear from regarding Hillary Clinton's reference to RFK's assassination is David Shuster, the journalist who was pilloried by the Clinton campaign for this ill-considered statement on MSNBC:
Shuster apologized and was suspended for two weeks.
One hopes that the Clinton campaign will announce its suspension post haste.
- The R. Kelly Child Pornography Sentence (of the da...
- Is Argus Greek for Stupid?
- "O" My Goodness!
- Harvey Herschel Korman, 1927 - 2008
- DPC GOP DUI
- McClellan to Media: We Play You Like a Fiddle
- Let's not kill the karma, Let's not start a fight,...
- Required Reading for DuPage County
- Tears of a Clown, Parts I & II
- And the 2008 Summer Travel Season is Officially Un...
- Showing Their Cards at FOX News
- A Woman Ahead of Her Time
- Answering the Musical Question
- Assassin v. Pimp
- Like Rain on Your Wedding Day
- Did You Get Your Invitation?
- Eight Seconds to Immortality
- Crude and Rude Flashback
- Houses of Cards
- Wisdom for the 21st Century
- Nazi Punks Fuck Off!
- A friend with weed is a friend indeed! the real cr...
- And Speaking of Rednecks...
- Up Against the Wall Redneck Mothers Day!
- Obliterate = Atomic Death
- SETEC ASTRONOMY
- In Politics 45 Years is an Eternity
- Working Class Hero Has Lent Her Campaign Eleven an...
- Tuesday's Lesson: It's not that Clinton can't eve...
- Dems to Clinton: Turn Out the Lights... the Party'...
- Sisters Vote for Nun of the Above
- Kentucky Derby as Democratic Primary Metaphor
- ▼ May (32)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)