"My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. I don't understand it."
-- Hillary Clinton explaining her ongoing, but mathematically hopeless, campaign against Barack Obama to the Argus-Leader editorial board, May 23, 2008.
"Obama is justifiably credited as a powerful speaker, but Clinton holds her own easily. As those who have attended her South Dakota rallies can attest, she is quick on her feet and energetic. She frames her ideas clearly in speeches and answers questions with genuine directness."
-- Argus-Leader editorial board endorsing Hillary Clinton, May 30, 2008
- The R. Kelly Child Pornography Sentence (of the da...
- Is Argus Greek for Stupid?
- "O" My Goodness!
- Harvey Herschel Korman, 1927 - 2008
- DPC GOP DUI
- McClellan to Media: We Play You Like a Fiddle
- Let's not kill the karma, Let's not start a fight,...
- Required Reading for DuPage County
- Tears of a Clown, Parts I & II
- And the 2008 Summer Travel Season is Officially Un...
- Showing Their Cards at FOX News
- A Woman Ahead of Her Time
- Answering the Musical Question
- Assassin v. Pimp
- Like Rain on Your Wedding Day
- Did You Get Your Invitation?
- Eight Seconds to Immortality
- Crude and Rude Flashback
- Houses of Cards
- Wisdom for the 21st Century
- Nazi Punks Fuck Off!
- A friend with weed is a friend indeed! the real cr...
- And Speaking of Rednecks...
- Up Against the Wall Redneck Mothers Day!
- Obliterate = Atomic Death
- SETEC ASTRONOMY
- In Politics 45 Years is an Eternity
- Working Class Hero Has Lent Her Campaign Eleven an...
- Tuesday's Lesson: It's not that Clinton can't eve...
- Dems to Clinton: Turn Out the Lights... the Party'...
- Sisters Vote for Nun of the Above
- Kentucky Derby as Democratic Primary Metaphor
- ▼ May (32)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)