Tuesday, August 17, 2004

The hand of Alan Keyes' God

Alan Keyes on May 7, 2004:
Now, you think it's a coincidence that on Sept. 11th, 2001, we were struck by terrorists an evil that has at its heart the disregard of innocent human life? We who have for several decades killed not thousands but scores of millions of our own children, in disregard of the principle of innocent human life -- I don't think that's a coincidence, I think that's a warning. I don't think that's a coincidence, I think that's a shot across the bow.

I think that's a way of Providence telling us, "I love you all; I'd like to give you a chance. Wake up! Would you please wake up?"
The terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon were a warning from "Providence"?

Doesn't this mean that Keyes thinks that the 9-11 terrorists were on a mission from God?

via the Chicago Sun Times

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive