Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Blogging Blockhead Bloodsports

Update: PETA reports that Dr. Mario had to put the L-block to sleep.

Michael Vick's statement following his guilty plea in U.S. District Court to Tetris-fighting conspiracy charges
I want to apologize to all the young kids out there for my immature acts and, you know, what I did was, what I did was very immature so that means I need to grow up. I totally ask for forgiveness and understanding as I move forward to bettering Michael Vick the person, not the football player. ***

Tetris fighting is a terrible thing, and I did reject it.

I'm upset with myself, and, you know, through this situation I found Jesus and asked him for forgiveness and turned my life over to God. And I think that's the right thing to do as of right now."
Unfortunately, the "Jesus" found by Vick was an attendees at the Tijuana anime convention where this Tetris fight was taped.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive