You talk about banning smoking. Okay, why don't we ban abortion? Let's talk about things that are really important. You know you talk about, well, you think one thing can harm your health, the other one takes a life.The Leader provides a transcript.
Come on here, you know you're talking to a guy that is ultra-ultra-ultra conservative. So you know people who don't like that, you won't like me one bit.
Monday, July 12, 2004
That's a lotta ultras...
Mike Ditka in an interview on FOX News in the Morning:
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)
- More Weird
- "Bush Straight Talk"
- At least it didn't say South Carolina.
- I know I felt proud last night.
- Can't wait until 8:45pm CDT?
- Bad news for OneMan
- Lessig v. O'Reilly
- A Travishamockery?
- Don't make the perfect the enemy of the good
- "Only in America."
- Mortgaging America's future? Bring it on!
- Delivery Confirmation Number: 03040370000109310672...
- Depression-era anti-Bush movie
- Evidence for Hersh's claims of child sexual abuse ...
- Another potential Republican candidate thwarted?
- Ebert gets it
- “You heard it here first.”
- Could Ditka have made it a race?
- Red or Blue—Which Are You?
- Do they still have the number for Herr Oberweiss?
- Obama on Today Tomorrow
- Draft Hulk!
- Don't Let A Computer Eat Your Vote
- That's a lotta ultras...
- Paper, Rock, Saddam
- Does ArchPundit Hate America?
- ▼ July (26)