Think about it. Eight prosecutor colleagues (and a secretary) are at a restaurant for a few hours. One of them, supervisor A, drinks enough to have a blood alcohol content of three times the legal limit for driving. Another, supervisor B, drinks some and the others perhaps not at all. When they leave, nobody thinks it wise to make sure supervisor A does not drive. Could this be? Let’s take a look.Go. Take a look.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Many, Many Questions Remain About Deadly Drunk Driving and DuPage County Prosecutors
At his Public Affairs blog, Jeff Berkowitz observations on the mid-day binge boozing and deadly drunken driving in
Joe Birkett's frat house the office of the DuPage County State's Attorney makes it worth wading through Jeff's maddening use of bold text.
- ► 2008 (244)
- Blue Humour
- A Matter of Life and Death
- A Simple Solution to the On-Going and Ever-Growing...
- Many, Many Questions Remain About Deadly Drunk Dri...
- More Republican Wishful Thinking
- Memorial Day in Chicago
- Sweet: Duckworth May Take Another Shot
- So-Called "Blog Post"
- Don't Make Me Say, "I Told You So."
- Brickhead Stonewalling?
- America: "Stand Back! I've Got a Gun!"
- Maul of America
- Question: Is there a God?
- At Last -- My Pain Has A Name
- Springfield Artist's Family Needs Help
- Suicide Notes
- CBSNews.com: Racists Bum Rushed the Show
- So-Called Photos from the May Day March in Chicago...
- Get Your March On.
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)