The questions in this round will be premised on a fictional, but we think plausible scenario involving terrorism and the response to it.Evanier shares my belief that we could wave bye-bye to that fourth shopping center.
Here is the premise: Three shopping centers near major U.S. cities have been hit by suicide bombers. Hundreds are dead, thousands injured. A fourth attack has been averted when the attackers were captured off the Florida coast and taken to Guantanamo Bay, where they are being questioned.
U.S. intelligence believes that another larger attack is planned and could come at any time but that they can prevent it if you will only vote for wealthy Americans to shoulder at least the same tax burden as lower and middle-class citizens.
What would you do?
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Maul of America
Here's a question that Mark Evanier thinks should be asked of all the Republican candidates in their next debate:
- ► 2008 (244)
- Blue Humour
- A Matter of Life and Death
- A Simple Solution to the On-Going and Ever-Growing...
- Many, Many Questions Remain About Deadly Drunk Dri...
- More Republican Wishful Thinking
- Memorial Day in Chicago
- Sweet: Duckworth May Take Another Shot
- So-Called "Blog Post"
- Don't Make Me Say, "I Told You So."
- Brickhead Stonewalling?
- America: "Stand Back! I've Got a Gun!"
- Maul of America
- Question: Is there a God?
- At Last -- My Pain Has A Name
- Springfield Artist's Family Needs Help
- Suicide Notes
- CBSNews.com: Racists Bum Rushed the Show
- So-Called Photos from the May Day March in Chicago...
- Get Your March On.
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)