Chris Sims is a freelance writer and chronicler of Abraham Lincoln's four-color adventures. And he has proved that he is a Truly Great American by culling a particularly stirring panel from issue 210 of The Flash.
This scene of Lincoln doffing his top-coat in preparation for some bare-knuckle action that should bring a thrill to the heart of every red-blooded Illinoisan.
Mr. Sims also provides an explanation of why Honest Abe is fighting a planet-wide Civil War to reunite Earth-East and Earth-West in the year AD 2971...
But is no explanation beyond "Abe Lincoln Kicks Ass!" is necessary for scenes like this:
Yes, friends, Abraham Lincoln lays the Illinois Smack Down... Even in the 30th Century.
- ► 2008 (244)
- 'Austin Mayor loses temper over Downtown traffic t...
- Washington Post: 'Obama: Threat or Menace?'
- "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' '...
- NaNoWriMo Winding Down
- April 18, 1924 – November 29, 2007
- Trent Lott and Gay Escort Service
- From the Mailbag
- Happy Thanksgiving, Lardo!
- Another Reason to be Thankful: The Presidential Fu...
- Better Fill The Tank Today
- You Can't Spell "Fox News" without "NSFW"
- Blog Post Commenting on Comments to Blog Postings
- "Better to Rule a Hill, Than Serve in Heav'n."
- "Chicago's Progressive Talk" No Longer a Whisper i...
- "Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come for You Granny?"
- Wishing You An Objectively Happy Birthday
- "I know waterboarding is torture - because I did i...
- NaNoWriMo Day 1
- ▼ November (18)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)