"Certainly [another terrorist attack on U.S. soil] would be a big advantage to him." -- Charlie Black, chief adviser to Sen. John McCain.
Earlier : "They're going to try to make you afraid."
- Sen. McCain Really is Anti-Tax
- Shaddap ya bums! I'm trying to hear the teevee! -...
- Gimmie the usual... -- Steinbook Roundup, Pt. 3
- "Our two weapons are fear and surprise..." -- Card...
- Fear of a Black Planet President
- The Long Weekend
- Romenesko: Redesigned Chicago Tribune to debut in ...
- In the Interersts of Fairness and Balance: I'm Vot...
- The Untimely Death of Tim Russert
- McCain Emphasizes Experience in Major Foreign Poli...
- Make it a Double: Steinbook Roundup, Pt. 2
- Pissed Off: R. Kelly Acquitted
- "And don't get me started about my daughter-in-law...
- Steinbook Roundup
- Now would be a good time to start following the st...
- Harriet Christian Redux
- Rage! Rage Against the Dying of the Light.
- Ask For It By Name!
- Ellas Bate McDaniel (1928 - 2008)
- Harriet Christian aka The Clinton Base
- Rationale v. Rational
- ▼ June (23)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)