We are committed to determining the basic architecture and sectioning of the paper within 30 days; deciding on paging (how many and where) within 45 days; understanding our staffing levels throughout the paper in 60 days; and being ready to launch a rethought and redesigned Tribune within 90 days in mid-September.Fortunately, the best plans are those developed and executed in great haste.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Romenesko: Redesigned Chicago Tribune to debut in mid-September
Your Chicago Tribune's editor Ann Marie Lipinski:
- Sen. McCain Really is Anti-Tax
- Shaddap ya bums! I'm trying to hear the teevee! -...
- Gimmie the usual... -- Steinbook Roundup, Pt. 3
- "Our two weapons are fear and surprise..." -- Card...
- Fear of a Black Planet President
- The Long Weekend
- Romenesko: Redesigned Chicago Tribune to debut in ...
- In the Interersts of Fairness and Balance: I'm Vot...
- The Untimely Death of Tim Russert
- McCain Emphasizes Experience in Major Foreign Poli...
- Make it a Double: Steinbook Roundup, Pt. 2
- Pissed Off: R. Kelly Acquitted
- "And don't get me started about my daughter-in-law...
- Steinbook Roundup
- Now would be a good time to start following the st...
- Harriet Christian Redux
- Rage! Rage Against the Dying of the Light.
- Ask For It By Name!
- Ellas Bate McDaniel (1928 - 2008)
- Harriet Christian aka The Clinton Base
- Rationale v. Rational
- ▼ June (23)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)