Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Wellstone Mental Health Fairness Bill

The Paul Wellstone Mental Health and Addiction Equity Act has been scheduled for a vote in the House on Wednesday, March 5th.

Call today! I'm making my 9th trip out to Washington because millions of American lives, and a critical part of my father's legacy, are at stake. After all the years and all the promises, we need to pass mental health and addiction fairness legislation out of the House.

I know it's been a long campaign, but we need you to call one more time.

Call your Member of Congress TODAY and ask them to vote YES on the Paul Wellstone Mental Health and Addiction Equity Act (HR 1424).

Capitol switchboard: (202) 224-3121 - ask to be connected to your Representative

Let us know you called by sending us an email at info@wellstone.org

Thank you. I'll be in Washington today and tomorrow having last-minute face-to-face meetings with members of Congress and watching the action on the floor on Wednesday. Your calls will be critical grassroots backup to my visits!

Sincerely,

David Wellstone

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive