- Man and monkey did not evolve from the same species. They didn't! You know how I know? Because I have eaten both and the tastes are remarkably dissimiliar.
- Sure, the Constitution states 'Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.' People say a lot of things. I once told me wife I was going to get the brakes fixed on our car. Didn't get around to it. Wanted some 'me' time. Two days later she drove right through a special ed school. Killed some kids. Big ones, too. That's what happens when you take prayer out of the classroom.
- Terrorism is happening because we as a nation have turned our back on God. Some of you might say, 'But if God is everywhere how can we turn our backs on Him? That doesn't make any sense.' Well, sometimes God steps away to do some filing. He's very organized. You have to be when you're the Almighty Creator. Otherwise, you have birds piloting aircraft and that simply wouldn't work.
Thursday, August 25, 2005
"I apologize for that statement. I spoke in frustration."
The crack team of researchers at Drink at Work have unearthed some Pat Robertson quotes from previously unpublished "700 Club" transcripts:
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- NEW ORLEANS LOOTERS IDENTIFIED
- RED CROSS CASH FOR A BLUE CRESCENT CITY
- TEST OF LOGIC
- GOD BLESS THE TIMES-PICAYUNE
- CITIZEN SOLDIERS
- OUR "POPULAR" PRESIDENT, OUR "STRONG" ECONOMY
- "Corruption is just part of our culture"
- START HELPING RIGHT NOW
- WILL ILLINOIS FEEL THE EFFECTS OF HURRICANE KATRIN...
- GOOD LUCK NEW ORLEANS
- LaHOOD: PRESIDENT IS BUSH LEAGUE
- BUSH'S AMERICA
- BATTY PAT
- FALSE DICHOTOMY
- "I apologize for that statement. I spoke in frustr...
- “There are three kinds of lies: Lies, Damn Lies......
- BRING FOR ME TOO...
- "You just don't get over that."
- THE PRESIDENTIAL BOOK CLUB
- THE DANGER OF RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM
- Christine Cegelis: "Speak out, be bold and have a ...
- SOME PHOTOS FROM CINDY SHEEHAN PEACE VIGIL IN GLEN...
- PRESIDENTIAL COUNTERFACTUALS
- DuPAGE PEACE VIGIL
- AMERICA NEEDS MORE COWBELL!
- "If I no-show tomorrow, would you still remember m...
- SWEET LOOK AT THE "STRONG, BIG-TIME" CEGELIS CAMPA...
- HALF-NAKED JENNIFER ANISTON
- BUSH PROTEST AT CAT PLANT
- DEATH BY VIDEO GAME
- FITZ TO BE TIED?
- SOME FREE ADVICE:
- nothing nice to say
- "Wait, Wait... Happy Birthday"
- "Denny boy"?
- TWO AND A HALF MILLION DOLLARS IS NOTHING TO SNEEZ...
- WAR PIGS -- UP 284 PERCENT
- FUNGI CRIBS FUN-GUY
- FUN FACTS!
- ▼ August (39)