Lynyrd Skynyrd has canceled its appearance at the 2005 Illinois State Fair Saturday, Aug. 13, due to problems with lead singer Johnny Van Zant’s voice, according to band management. Tickets for the concert will be fully refunded, but cannot be refunded at the Grandstand office ticket window. ***
Other attractions and entertainment at the 2005 Illinois State Fair on Saturday Aug. 13 include:
Budweiser Tent: The Oohs 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m., 7th Heaven from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. and Postwar Fords from 9:00 p.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Coors Lights Tent: will feature Blooze Brothers – Chicago from 7:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Corona Tent: Prairie Pranksters from noon – 3:00 p.m., City Limits from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and The Coco Loco Band from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Miller Light Tent: Elvis Himselvis from noon to 3:00 p.m., Jack Flash from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and F5 from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Dancin’ in the Streets at the Lincoln Stage featuring OD Tapo IMI from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- NEW ORLEANS LOOTERS IDENTIFIED
- RED CROSS CASH FOR A BLUE CRESCENT CITY
- TEST OF LOGIC
- GOD BLESS THE TIMES-PICAYUNE
- CITIZEN SOLDIERS
- OUR "POPULAR" PRESIDENT, OUR "STRONG" ECONOMY
- "Corruption is just part of our culture"
- START HELPING RIGHT NOW
- WILL ILLINOIS FEEL THE EFFECTS OF HURRICANE KATRIN...
- GOOD LUCK NEW ORLEANS
- LaHOOD: PRESIDENT IS BUSH LEAGUE
- BUSH'S AMERICA
- BATTY PAT
- FALSE DICHOTOMY
- "I apologize for that statement. I spoke in frustr...
- “There are three kinds of lies: Lies, Damn Lies......
- BRING FOR ME TOO...
- "You just don't get over that."
- THE PRESIDENTIAL BOOK CLUB
- THE DANGER OF RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM
- Christine Cegelis: "Speak out, be bold and have a ...
- SOME PHOTOS FROM CINDY SHEEHAN PEACE VIGIL IN GLEN...
- PRESIDENTIAL COUNTERFACTUALS
- DuPAGE PEACE VIGIL
- AMERICA NEEDS MORE COWBELL!
- "If I no-show tomorrow, would you still remember m...
- SWEET LOOK AT THE "STRONG, BIG-TIME" CEGELIS CAMPA...
- HALF-NAKED JENNIFER ANISTON
- BUSH PROTEST AT CAT PLANT
- DEATH BY VIDEO GAME
- FITZ TO BE TIED?
- SOME FREE ADVICE:
- nothing nice to say
- "Wait, Wait... Happy Birthday"
- "Denny boy"?
- TWO AND A HALF MILLION DOLLARS IS NOTHING TO SNEEZ...
- WAR PIGS -- UP 284 PERCENT
- FUNGI CRIBS FUN-GUY
- FUN FACTS!
- ▼ August (39)