The band rocked out to classics "Can't Fight This Feeling," "Keep On Loving You" and "Time for Me to Fly." They also introduced a few new songs of their new album, which comes out next year.The 6th District deserves better than a someone who willingly listens to "Hi Infidelity."
Peter Roskam, 6th District congressional hopeful and an avid REO Speedwagon fan, was invited by the mayor to attend the bash with his family.
"Hearing REO kind of takes me back," he said. "They're one of those garage bands that made it big."
Thursday, July 20, 2006
"'Cause It's The Only Thing I Wanna Do..."
The Elk Grove Times provides us with yet another reason to question the judgment of Peter Roskam:
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- Progressive Disastro Turfing
- Dear Netflicks,
- And Counting...
- N.O.P.E. to NitWTTWits
- "Go Out and See What You Can Find" A couple of ...
- Eat Lunch With a Pitchfork
- Separated at Birth?
- "Can't... Stop... Undermining... the Grassroots."
- I Didn't Do It!
- Fake Eyes Boost Honesty
- New Look
- Yes Dear, We're Still Getting Your War On.
- Posted Solely to Justify the Vulgar Pun
- America's Most Republican County: GOP is in the Da...
- Daley's Duty
- "'Cause It's The Only Thing I Wanna Do..."
- When He's Right, He's Right.
- Justice Delayed is Justice Denied
- One Man's Crisis is Another Man's Opportunity
- Catching Up
- Slow/No Blogging
- Libraries Had Fewer Explosions, When I Was a Kid
- How Abe Spent His 4th of July
- One Hour to Lift-Off
- Sen. Stevens Staff: The Dog Ate My Internets
- ▼ July (25)
- ► 2005 (555)