In light of this latest prostitution bust involving another hypocritical Republican, isn't it is time we stepped up our game? Are Democrats going to let the GOP completely monopolize every anti-sex scold caught with prostitutes news story?
Our party has a rich history of sex scandals, but by confining our sex lives to our spouses and significant others, we are in grave danger of letting the Republicans make sexual hypocrisy a cornerstone of their brand.
The time to act is now.
- ► 2008 (244)
- Orienting the Map Answer
- Blogging Blockhead Bloodsports
- "A Republic -- If you can keep it."
- Jack "The King" Kirby Would Have Been 90 Years Old...
- GOP in the WC
- Hail to The King, Baby!
- Bottle Rockets in Skokie
- 25 Years of CD Memories
- 60K Bicycle Ride
- The Big Oh-Five!
- Cook County States Attorney May Let R&B Whiz-Kid W...
- Well... A Misquote is a Kind of Quote...
- The Return of The Fighting 51st
- A Very Compelling Argument for the Impeachment of ...
- Tuesday Bat Blogging
- Out! Out! And Awaaaaaay!
- Obama: 15 X 8 is Enough
- Barack Simpson? Bart Obama?
- The So-Called Review: My Podcasts
- The Heart Breaking Tale of Tony Snow
- Don't Let the Door Hit Ya Where the Dog Shoulda Bi...
- The Sex Scandal Gap
- Worst Link Ever?
- Bush Officially Brainless
- "And then follow Madison all the way to the end......
- Still Too Soon
- Action Jackson
- "Cats and dogs living together!"
- Who Do You Love?
- "And don't worry your pretty little heads about ou...
- The So-Called War Against Terror
- Who Are You? Who? Who? Who? Who?
- Guliani Backs Obama for President
- Abortion and a Woman's Right to Choose
- "So good to meet you. My name is Emmanuel Goldste...
- ▼ August (36)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)