Long time readers of this blog may remember The Picasso Pecker Prosecution.
Four years and $100,000 in legal bills later, the case has been dismissed.
Comics author and novelist, Neil Gaiman described it as "very, very long and hard."
And he was talking about the case you perverts.
- Cause Caller: Phone Banking Made Easy?
- Sun Times Q&A on Sen Obama and Rev. Wright
- BioFuel Breakthrough: Clinton and McCain Agree on...
- How Low Can You GOP?
- Öber Alles
- The Primary is Getting Really Ugly
- Anonymous Benefactor: Threat or Menace?
- Three Things the U.S. Never Saw Before Pres. Georg...
- Clinton Drama
- You Can't Spell "Pablo Picasso" without "Pee Pee"
- James Fallows: ABC Debate was "Bear Baiting"
- ABC Debate Review Who's Who
- For She's A Jolly Good Fellow, Which Nobody Can De...
- You Can't Spell "Disregarding Our Constitution" Wi...
- Regular Programming Will May Resume Shortly
- Wait... Today is the 15th!?!
- BO, HilLarry and Surly
- You May Now Have His Gun...
- USA to SCAM: You Were Right
- The Audacity of Hoops
- Anger Management
- To the Death
- ▼ April (22)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)