81 percent of Americans: Country is on wrong trackApology accepted.
NEW YORK (AP) -- A new poll shows that more than 80 percent of Americans believe the country is headed in the wrong direction.
The CBS News-New York Times poll released Thursday says 81 percent of respondents said they believed ''things have pretty seriously gotten off on the wrong track.'' That's up from 69 percent a year ago, and 35 percent in early 2002.
Friday, April 04, 2008
USA to SCAM: You Were Right
From your Chicago Sun-Times:
- Cause Caller: Phone Banking Made Easy?
- Sun Times Q&A on Sen Obama and Rev. Wright
- BioFuel Breakthrough: Clinton and McCain Agree on...
- How Low Can You GOP?
- Öber Alles
- The Primary is Getting Really Ugly
- Anonymous Benefactor: Threat or Menace?
- Three Things the U.S. Never Saw Before Pres. Georg...
- Clinton Drama
- You Can't Spell "Pablo Picasso" without "Pee Pee"
- James Fallows: ABC Debate was "Bear Baiting"
- ABC Debate Review Who's Who
- For She's A Jolly Good Fellow, Which Nobody Can De...
- You Can't Spell "Disregarding Our Constitution" Wi...
- Regular Programming Will May Resume Shortly
- Wait... Today is the 15th!?!
- BO, HilLarry and Surly
- You May Now Have His Gun...
- USA to SCAM: You Were Right
- The Audacity of Hoops
- Anger Management
- To the Death
- ▼ April (22)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)