When a Cubs fan becomes a TSA employee, do you calculate his jerk-ass factor by averaging the Cubs fan base score (8/10) and the TSA base score (9/10) for an 85% jerk-ass cumulative, do you use the highest score for 90% jerk-ass.
Or, as I suspect, does jerk-ass actually increase exponentially?
All I know is that if this Rafael Rosario was also a blogger, he'd be off the charts.
- Cubs Fandom in a NutshellThe event opened with emc...
- McCain: Republican Mav-Wreck"What Senator McCain w...
- McCainomics: The Nut of the ProblemFrom the NYT's ...
- Suspension of Disbelief
- Economic Martial Law
- S.L.A.M: Slave-Labor "Austin Mayor"Due to growing ...
- Palin: Ready On Day One Nine?
- A Math Question
- "You were lucky. We lived for three months in a br...
- Life Imitates... Life?
- Sarah Palin: Not Ready for Prime Time Sunday Morni...
- Four More Years Would Be a Drag
- "The Peasants Are Revolting"
- Family Values
- Sarah Palin: Video Blogger
- "One Nation... Indivisible"
- Palin: America can't pull out of Iraq, but Alaska ...
- Sarah Palin's "commitment" to Ted Stevens's Bridge...
- Sarah Palin Was Original Director of Mentor Ted St...
- Juno, Alaska?
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)