Monday, September 08, 2008
Palin: Ready On Day
The news that Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin will finally give her first television interview since John McCain tapped her as his running mate over a week ago has prompted many to ask, "What questions would you ask Sarah Palin?"
I would ask Gov. Palin, "Exactly how will you work across party lines and with our global allies to address the growing MILF problem?"
I would then ask her if she knows that the Moro Islamic Liberation Front [MILF] is the largest Muslim rebel group in the southern Philippines and that members of the MILF help train Indonesians connected to Jema'ah Islamiah (JI), the group accused of carrying out the 2002 Bali bombing.
And that over 1,000 US troops are currently in the southern Philippines for military exercises.
Hey, just what did you think I was asking about?
UPDATE - I would also ask her if she knows that over 46,565 members belong to the I Have More Foreign Policy Experience than Sarah Palin group on Facebook.
- Cubs Fandom in a NutshellThe event opened with emc...
- McCain: Republican Mav-Wreck"What Senator McCain w...
- McCainomics: The Nut of the ProblemFrom the NYT's ...
- Suspension of Disbelief
- Economic Martial Law
- S.L.A.M: Slave-Labor "Austin Mayor"Due to growing ...
- Palin: Ready On Day One Nine?
- A Math Question
- "You were lucky. We lived for three months in a br...
- Life Imitates... Life?
- Sarah Palin: Not Ready for Prime Time Sunday Morni...
- Four More Years Would Be a Drag
- "The Peasants Are Revolting"
- Family Values
- Sarah Palin: Video Blogger
- "One Nation... Indivisible"
- Palin: America can't pull out of Iraq, but Alaska ...
- Sarah Palin's "commitment" to Ted Stevens's Bridge...
- Sarah Palin Was Original Director of Mentor Ted St...
- Juno, Alaska?
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)