So, maybe putting Sarah Palin out there in public where she has to answer questions from a reporter, as opposed to running circles around a fast-reeling TelePrompTer, isn't in McCain's "best interests?''If Sarah Palin can't face George Stephanopoulos, how will she face down Mahmoud Ahmadinejad?
Palin, conspicuous by her mere absence: This booking strategy may speak volumes about the McCain campaign's confidence in the governor from Alaska.
Saturday, September 06, 2008
Sarah Palin: Not Ready for
Prime Time Sunday Morning
From your Chicago Tribune's Mark Silva:
- Cubs Fandom in a NutshellThe event opened with emc...
- McCain: Republican Mav-Wreck"What Senator McCain w...
- McCainomics: The Nut of the ProblemFrom the NYT's ...
- Suspension of Disbelief
- Economic Martial Law
- S.L.A.M: Slave-Labor "Austin Mayor"Due to growing ...
- Palin: Ready On Day One Nine?
- A Math Question
- "You were lucky. We lived for three months in a br...
- Life Imitates... Life?
- Sarah Palin: Not Ready for Prime Time Sunday Morni...
- Four More Years Would Be a Drag
- "The Peasants Are Revolting"
- Family Values
- Sarah Palin: Video Blogger
- "One Nation... Indivisible"
- Palin: America can't pull out of Iraq, but Alaska ...
- Sarah Palin's "commitment" to Ted Stevens's Bridge...
- Sarah Palin Was Original Director of Mentor Ted St...
- Juno, Alaska?
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)