Lets hope that this Peanuts cartoon and these two Doonesbury strips aren't some form of four-panel zeitgeist.
If he wants to avoid the draft, Charlie Brown should see his doctor and complain of a persistent pain in his ass -- you know like Rush Limbaugh did.
Update: Or Charlie Brown could enlist Lucy's help and avoid the draft the same way Dick Cheney did.
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)
- I will probably let up after the election on Tuesd...
- "An ugly double standard" indeed.
- New "Get Your War On"
- If at first you don't succeed...
- Argus Endorses Herseth
- Oh, that explains the deficit, the failed war, the...
- Ryan Campaign: Full Disclosure for Thee But Not fo...
- The Soft Bigotry of Low Expectations
- Powell on Meet the Press
- The Bush Tax Cut and Jobs Plan In Action
- George W. Bush is Neither Compassionate Nor Conser...
- Bush Economic Policy Meets Bush Education Policy
- Draft Cartoons
- The pen became a clarion.- Henry Wadsworth Longfel...
- New Favorite Republican?
- Presidential Trust
- Springfield DJ injures anus firing bottle rockets
- Obama Holds Wide Lead
- Bush/Lieberman '04
- Who Watches Minimally Supervises the Watchmen?
- "Prisoner Abuse"
- Who watched this watchman?
- ▼ May (23)