Tired of reading about the South Dakota House race?
Then go listen to this NPR story from yesterday's All Things Considered.
If you just can't get enough of Ms. Herseth's race for the House, the Daily Kos has got you covered:
Personal responsibility, SD GOP style
Five Days Until Herseth Wins, Diedrich Internal #s
Zogby poll: strong Herseth lead
Update from Kos: Diedrich concedes defeat?
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)
- I will probably let up after the election on Tuesd...
- "An ugly double standard" indeed.
- New "Get Your War On"
- If at first you don't succeed...
- Argus Endorses Herseth
- Oh, that explains the deficit, the failed war, the...
- Ryan Campaign: Full Disclosure for Thee But Not fo...
- The Soft Bigotry of Low Expectations
- Powell on Meet the Press
- The Bush Tax Cut and Jobs Plan In Action
- George W. Bush is Neither Compassionate Nor Conser...
- Bush Economic Policy Meets Bush Education Policy
- Draft Cartoons
- The pen became a clarion.- Henry Wadsworth Longfel...
- New Favorite Republican?
- Presidential Trust
- Springfield DJ injures anus firing bottle rockets
- Obama Holds Wide Lead
- Bush/Lieberman '04
- Who Watches Minimally Supervises the Watchmen?
- "Prisoner Abuse"
- Who watched this watchman?
- ▼ May (23)