Many of the sites linking to this video are down because they have maxed their capacity.
If you haven't yet seen this infamous video click here for broadband and here for dial-up.
via: Progressive Illinois
Update I: If you wonder why "Emily" -- the State Department's Deputy Press Secretary, Emily Miller -- pulled the camera away during the Sec. of State's interview, you can ask her yourself by calling her office at 202-647-9728.
Update II: Via Kicking Ass: "The exchange makes more sense with a little context: Miller is a former aide of House Majority Leader Tom DeLay (R-TX)."
Update III: Via Romenesko: State Department spokesman Richard Boucher says of Emily Miller: "I think she's great and she's doing a good job for us." But one reporter says Miller, who controls access to Secretary of State Colin Powell, "is brusque, abrasive, demeaning. She's not doing the secretary a service; she's doing him a disservice."
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)
- I will probably let up after the election on Tuesd...
- "An ugly double standard" indeed.
- New "Get Your War On"
- If at first you don't succeed...
- Argus Endorses Herseth
- Oh, that explains the deficit, the failed war, the...
- Ryan Campaign: Full Disclosure for Thee But Not fo...
- The Soft Bigotry of Low Expectations
- Powell on Meet the Press
- The Bush Tax Cut and Jobs Plan In Action
- George W. Bush is Neither Compassionate Nor Conser...
- Bush Economic Policy Meets Bush Education Policy
- Draft Cartoons
- The pen became a clarion.- Henry Wadsworth Longfel...
- New Favorite Republican?
- Presidential Trust
- Springfield DJ injures anus firing bottle rockets
- Obama Holds Wide Lead
- Bush/Lieberman '04
- Who Watches Minimally Supervises the Watchmen?
- "Prisoner Abuse"
- Who watched this watchman?
- ▼ May (23)