In the wake of former president Ronald Reagan's passing, Republicans in Washington have proposed putting his face on U.S. currency -- everything from replacing FDR on the dime and JFK on the 50-cent piece to replacing Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill.
I propose a compromise: Lets put Mr. Reagan's image on the million dollar bill. That way the money handled by working-class Americans could stay as it is, and the multi-millionaires that prospered so much under Reagan could still gaze at his image whenever they like.
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)
- Barack Obama to Give Keynote Speech at Democratic ...
- We hate it when our friends become successful.
- Obama brings husband's campaign to Coles County
- FORMER GOV. EDGAR GOES STUMPING IN SOUTHERN ILLINO...
- Washington Post: In Illinois, a Star Prepares
- Not With a Bang...
- Giant Humanitarian Bike Drive 2004 in the Western ...
- Replacing Jack!
- Jack! Free Post
- From October 31, 2003: George F. Will on Jack!
- George... Jim... Jack...
- Maybe He Just Likes Senate Candidates
- Just A Reminder
- Applying Jack Ryan's Standard to Jack Ryan
- Rich Miller talks to Congressman Danny Davis about...
- "I bet there's some bad apples."
- UBecause Not Everyone Can Just Write a Check to Fi...
- "They remained friends after the 2002 election and...
- Even a Broken Clock...
- "One-Size-Fits-All Conservatism" Chafes
- Good Question
- Top Dollar
- A False Dichotomy
- A Bad Case of the Puns
- "Often there's no chance of escape"
- Obama Reverse Coat-tails?
- Why Herseth's Win Matters
- Everything explained in a neat, tidy package
- That was fun... Let's do it again in November.
- Dirty Tricks? In South Dakota??
- ▼ June (32)