- Frankly, I want to be a politician. I'd like to survive to see that.
- As long as there's a steady stream of volunteers, I don't see why I necessarily should volunteer.
- If there was a need presented, I would go.
- It's always in the back of my mind - to enlist.
- We don't have to be there physically to fight it.
- I'm in college right now, but who knows? The bug may get me after college.
Saturday, June 25, 2005
"I think I could do more here."
Generation Y chicken-hawks attending the Young Republican national convention explain why they won't sign up to fight the war they claim to support.
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- DO IT!
- OBAMA TIME
- BLOG SURVEY
- "I think I could do more here."
- "PAUL HARVEY... GOOD... GOD!"
- 30 DAY REVIEW
- MOST IMPORTANT STORY OF THE MONTH
- WINNER OF THE MONTH
- LOSERS OF THE MONTH
- MOST OVERREPORTED STORY
- MOST UNDERREPORTED STORY
- STORY TO WATCH NEXT MONTH
- TECHNICAL FALL
- WAR FOR THEE, BUT NOT FOR ME
- BUSH SAYS HE'LL VISIT VIETNAM NEXT YEAR
- "Not Everyone is Criticizing Sen. Dick Durbin"
- BEYOND ALL DOUBT -- ILLINOIS NEEDS DEATH PENALTY R...
- I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT 44% IN THE LAST RACE WOU...
- STRANGE VISITOR FROM ANOTHER PLANET
- TOUGH-GUY BY PROXY
- "The Chicago Tribune's 'cheap stunt'"
- VOTE DISCRIMINATES AGAINST NATION'S ONLY BLACK SEN...
- WHERE'S 'JEFF GANNON' WHEN YOU NEED HIM?
- IS THAT A THREAT?
- ALAN KEYES WING OF ILLINOIS GOP EMBRACES ROSKAM
- OBAMA'S STOCK IS STILL RISING
- GET THE GOVERNOR ON THE PHONE!
- AS IF A DEMOCRAT IN DUPAGE COUNTY REALLY NEEDS HEL...
- UNDERMINING THE TRADITIONAL FAMILY
- "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"
- PEOPLE IN GLASS VATICANS...
- A BEAT BEHIND
- "The DeLay Effect"
- TRIPP NO LOVELACE
- DON'T BE A BIG, FAT CRYBABY!
- "PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT CORPORATION BEHIND THE C...
- "A pox on both your houses"
- 25 SQ. MILES PER SOLDIER
- "And you, sir, are worse than Hitler."
- "that means not tell the truth"
- ▼ June (43)