Get on board -- The train is leaving the station!
But it's still not to late to get involved on the ground floor of the Cegelis campaign.
As a pre-primary volunteer for Barack Obama, I can tell you with certainty that there is a deep satisfaction that comes from knowing that you were part of the campaign from the beginning. You not only know that your actions made a critical difference in the outcome of the election; you also get to look down your nose at johnny-come-latelies and the nay-sayers who didn't believe it could be done.
And friends, looking down your nose like that is a political pleasure like few others.
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- People in Class Houses
- The People, Yes
- 11th Hour 6th District Reviews
- The Nation: Cegelis Understands the Lessons of Ira...
- "Find Out What It Means To Me..."
- These Boots ARE Made For Walkin'
- 6th District Candidates Differ on Bush's Tax Cuts ...
- "Christine Cegelis : Hitting Her Stride"
- Peter LaBarbera: Bathhouse Sex With HIV Positive G...
- "Stand Up to the Beltway Democrats"
- All Aboard!
- Six, Six, Six,
- While 5,000 American Women Die of Cervical Cancer ...
- "Bush without the charm"
- Mr. 18% in DuPage
- "The president has broken the law and he must be h...
- "When I actually do something, we'll let you know....
- Bloodbath and Bank Accounts
- You know, I'll bet more people see THAT than the p...
- "Cegelis v. The Machine"
- jux·ta·pose -- to place side by side, especially f...
- Patriot Action for Civil Liberties
- ▼ March (22)
- ► 2005 (555)