DuPage residents -- and anyone else, I imagine -- are invited to gather at 4:30 p.m. at the deli at the corner of Lake & Medinah in Addison to protest Vice President Dick Cheney's visit. In the ongoing effort to shield this administration from any dissent, the Secret Service has cordoned off a seven-block radius around the Cheney/Roskam fundraiser and Lake and Medinah is as close as you ordinary folks are gonna get.
It is believed that the motorcade will turn from Lake Street onto Medinah, going north to the Medinah Country Club entrance.
The fun begins at 4:30 pm.
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- People in Class Houses
- The People, Yes
- 11th Hour 6th District Reviews
- The Nation: Cegelis Understands the Lessons of Ira...
- "Find Out What It Means To Me..."
- These Boots ARE Made For Walkin'
- 6th District Candidates Differ on Bush's Tax Cuts ...
- "Christine Cegelis : Hitting Her Stride"
- Peter LaBarbera: Bathhouse Sex With HIV Positive G...
- "Stand Up to the Beltway Democrats"
- All Aboard!
- Six, Six, Six,
- While 5,000 American Women Die of Cervical Cancer ...
- "Bush without the charm"
- Mr. 18% in DuPage
- "The president has broken the law and he must be h...
- "When I actually do something, we'll let you know....
- Bloodbath and Bank Accounts
- You know, I'll bet more people see THAT than the p...
- "Cegelis v. The Machine"
- jux·ta·pose -- to place side by side, especially f...
- Patriot Action for Civil Liberties
- ▼ March (22)
- ► 2005 (555)