- Any of various omnivorous, even-toed ungulates of the family Suidae, including pigs, hogs, and boars, having a stout body with thick skin, a short neck, and a movable snout.
- A person regarded as brutish or contemptible.
Monday, March 05, 2007
Actually Tom, I was referring to the second definition.
swine (swīn) n., pl. swine.
- ► 2008 (244)
- "US ready to strike Iran on Good Friday"
- "They don't play my songs on the radio, it's like ...
- A Jury of Peers
- A Friendly Reminder:
- So, How Much (Research) is Too Little?
- Putting the Dem in Demographics?
- Hope in one hand...
- Officer Pot, meet Officer Kettle...
- "Never hit a man when he's down..."
- Obama, Schakowsky and Soldiers of Fortune
- President Bush's Saudi Allies
- Marines Corps Banning Super-Sized Tattoos
- Sneek Peek: Cover of New Harry Potter Novel
- DuPage Taxpayers Buy New "Philosophical Statement"...
- Just Another Day in Gonzo's Justice Department
- Stone Cold, Naisy
- Reasonable People
- I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream...
- "See You in the Streets"
- "My mind was aching..."
- TV Eye Internet Ear: The Stooges at SXSW on NPR vi...
- To Read: "Everything I needed to Learn About Comic...
- Boy Howdy!
- God Bless You, Mrs. Rogers.
- Our Surveillance Society and You
- Pa·nop·ti·con n. A prison so contructed that the ...
- "Shocked by the Foul, Evil Deed I had Done..."
- Actually Tom, I was referring to the second defin...
- SCAM: So-Called "Answer Man"
- Attorneys You Can Trust...
- Riddle Me This: What Egghead Named this Joker?
- ▼ March (32)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)