On his Pop Machine blog, Mark Caro of your Chicago Tribune is discussing the best and worst cover songs.
The best cover song is eternally debatable.
But this is, without question, the worst:
- ► 2008 (244)
- "US ready to strike Iran on Good Friday"
- "They don't play my songs on the radio, it's like ...
- A Jury of Peers
- A Friendly Reminder:
- So, How Much (Research) is Too Little?
- Putting the Dem in Demographics?
- Hope in one hand...
- Officer Pot, meet Officer Kettle...
- "Never hit a man when he's down..."
- Obama, Schakowsky and Soldiers of Fortune
- President Bush's Saudi Allies
- Marines Corps Banning Super-Sized Tattoos
- Sneek Peek: Cover of New Harry Potter Novel
- DuPage Taxpayers Buy New "Philosophical Statement"...
- Just Another Day in Gonzo's Justice Department
- Stone Cold, Naisy
- Reasonable People
- I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream...
- "See You in the Streets"
- "My mind was aching..."
- TV Eye Internet Ear: The Stooges at SXSW on NPR vi...
- To Read: "Everything I needed to Learn About Comic...
- Boy Howdy!
- God Bless You, Mrs. Rogers.
- Our Surveillance Society and You
- Pa·nop·ti·con n. A prison so contructed that the ...
- "Shocked by the Foul, Evil Deed I had Done..."
- Actually Tom, I was referring to the second defin...
- SCAM: So-Called "Answer Man"
- Attorneys You Can Trust...
- Riddle Me This: What Egghead Named this Joker?
- ▼ March (32)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)