Dear Chicago Tribune,
On Wednesday, June 6, 2007, John J. Moser's page seven article proclaimed, "Son Volt evolves by going back to basics of Rock 101".
But on Thursday, June 7, 2007, John J. Moser's page four article declared, "Son Volt evolves by going back to Rock 101 basics."
"Basics of Rock 101" or "Rock 101 basics"?
Which is it Tribune?
I presume that there must be a significant difference -- why else would you run the same article two days in a row -- but my attempts at exegesis have failed to tease it from the text.
Perhaps tomorrow's John J. Moser piece on Son Volt's evolution -- going back to 101 Rock basics? -- will clear things up.
I remain your faithful reader,
- ► 2008 (244)
- Free Press v2.0
- Gary Esposito
- Norm Colman: Do as I say, Not as I Doobie
- Cap'n Crunch
- On the Internet, No One Knows You Were a Hulkamani...
- She's as Clever as She is Attractive.
- Change of Mood
- The Canadian Crippler Killer?
- The Sound of Steve Rhodes's Phone
- Hulk Here! Hulk Queer! Get Used to Hulk!
- Summer is Bottle Rockets Time
- Blue is the Colour: "We're all together and winnin...
- "Piss on AT&T" -- A Post in Two Acts
- Beachwood Rebuttal
- Subliminal Advertising?
- "Making of a Candidate Controversy"
- Springfield in the Spring
- Illegit... Illegit, Now Quit!
- Attn: Department of Redundancy Department
- "Never Been in a Riot"
- The "R" is for "Ridiculous"
- Dems: "Thank you sir, may I have another... and an...
- Are you ready? Are you ready? LET'S GET IT ON!
- Is Your Congress Member Hyde-ing Something?
- "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful"
- ▼ June (26)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)