Lady Fortune guided me to fair Springfield, Illinois this weekend.
And I think I managed to miss the usual tourist attractions.
I believe that this walkway is "temporarily" closed in the same way that the Governor is "temporarily" at loggerheads with the legislature.
Why didn't anyone tell me that Springfield had a Goatse subshop?
Will I be returning to Springfield for "American Music" on the lucky day of 07/07/07?
Sure could be!
- ► 2008 (244)
- Free Press v2.0
- Gary Esposito
- Norm Colman: Do as I say, Not as I Doobie
- Cap'n Crunch
- On the Internet, No One Knows You Were a Hulkamani...
- She's as Clever as She is Attractive.
- Change of Mood
- The Canadian Crippler Killer?
- The Sound of Steve Rhodes's Phone
- Hulk Here! Hulk Queer! Get Used to Hulk!
- Summer is Bottle Rockets Time
- Blue is the Colour: "We're all together and winnin...
- "Piss on AT&T" -- A Post in Two Acts
- Beachwood Rebuttal
- Subliminal Advertising?
- "Making of a Candidate Controversy"
- Springfield in the Spring
- Illegit... Illegit, Now Quit!
- Attn: Department of Redundancy Department
- "Never Been in a Riot"
- The "R" is for "Ridiculous"
- Dems: "Thank you sir, may I have another... and an...
- Are you ready? Are you ready? LET'S GET IT ON!
- Is Your Congress Member Hyde-ing Something?
- "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful"
- ▼ June (26)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)