"If it's just vitamins and water, why does it taste salty?"
Be very, very careful when pausing your Tivo during a Vitamin Water ad.
The Alias Kid, aka, Kid Alias provided this photographic evidence:
Dirty Water Update:
Bottled water used to be about the water, man -- the water!
Final Update: I can only type the word "water" six times before becoming uncertain of its spelling and its meaning.
- ► 2008 (244)
- Free Press v2.0
- Gary Esposito
- Norm Colman: Do as I say, Not as I Doobie
- Cap'n Crunch
- On the Internet, No One Knows You Were a Hulkamani...
- She's as Clever as She is Attractive.
- Change of Mood
- The Canadian Crippler Killer?
- The Sound of Steve Rhodes's Phone
- Hulk Here! Hulk Queer! Get Used to Hulk!
- Summer is Bottle Rockets Time
- Blue is the Colour: "We're all together and winnin...
- "Piss on AT&T" -- A Post in Two Acts
- Beachwood Rebuttal
- Subliminal Advertising?
- "Making of a Candidate Controversy"
- Springfield in the Spring
- Illegit... Illegit, Now Quit!
- Attn: Department of Redundancy Department
- "Never Been in a Riot"
- The "R" is for "Ridiculous"
- Dems: "Thank you sir, may I have another... and an...
- Are you ready? Are you ready? LET'S GET IT ON!
- Is Your Congress Member Hyde-ing Something?
- "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful"
- ▼ June (26)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)