Official Barack Obama campaign ringtones.If you click here, you will find that it actually worse than all that.
Sweet Mother of God, that is the WORST IDEA EVER.
Remember what we said the other day about Hillary Clinton's Soprano's spoof? That it was indicative of her surrounding herself with a great team? Yeah. Team Obama, not so much, at least based on whoever thought it was a good idea to greenlight Obama's voice over a heavy drumbeat ringing out "We can have universal healthcare in this country! We can do that!" or the synth disco beat behind "America, it is time to start bringing our troops home!"
Watch the Jon Stewart version here; it required little in the way of embellishment because these are ACTUAL OBAMA RINGTONES.
Saturday, June 23, 2007
The Sound of Steve Rhodes's Phone
From the Huffington Post:
- ► 2008 (244)
- Free Press v2.0
- Gary Esposito
- Norm Colman: Do as I say, Not as I Doobie
- Cap'n Crunch
- On the Internet, No One Knows You Were a Hulkamani...
- She's as Clever as She is Attractive.
- Change of Mood
- The Canadian Crippler Killer?
- The Sound of Steve Rhodes's Phone
- Hulk Here! Hulk Queer! Get Used to Hulk!
- Summer is Bottle Rockets Time
- Blue is the Colour: "We're all together and winnin...
- "Piss on AT&T" -- A Post in Two Acts
- Beachwood Rebuttal
- Subliminal Advertising?
- "Making of a Candidate Controversy"
- Springfield in the Spring
- Illegit... Illegit, Now Quit!
- Attn: Department of Redundancy Department
- "Never Been in a Riot"
- The "R" is for "Ridiculous"
- Dems: "Thank you sir, may I have another... and an...
- Are you ready? Are you ready? LET'S GET IT ON!
- Is Your Congress Member Hyde-ing Something?
- "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful"
- ▼ June (26)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)