IT’S A GREEN PARTY! Honorary Co-Chairs for the Event Illinois Attorney General LISA MADIGAN, Alderman GENE SCHULTER (47th Ward), and Alderman JOE MOORE (49th Ward) invite you to join them for a a potluck/fund raiser for Christine Cegelis, a pro-peace, pro-environment, and pro-choice candidate for the 6th Congressional District. In 2004 Christine got 44.2% of the vote against 30-year Republican incumbent Henry Hyde, and in 2006 we are going to win! Date: Sunday, July 31, 2005 Time: 4:00 pm Location: The riverside home of Julia Fabris McBride and Bill McBride, 2556 West Berteau, Chicago (Julia and Bill are leaving Chicago and this may be our last opportunity to enjoy their wonderful home and hospitality and thank them for being great neighbors.) Host Committee: Kevin Anderson, Jerry Jaecks, Ann Breen-Greco. This is not a ticketed event and there is no minimum donation. Please bring your checkbook or credit card and make as generous a donation as possible. All proceeds go directly to campaign. And bring food and/or beverage to share. Please email Kevin (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call him (773-583-7042) to respond and let him know what you are bringing. For information: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Directions: In Chicago, from Western Avenue, head west on Berteau (north of Irving Park and south of Montrose). The house is the last one on the block, on the river, on your right. Call 773-509-0162 if you need further directions.Or, if you have other plans for Sunday afternoon, you can always contribute here.
Thursday, July 28, 2005
A REAL WINNER
Larry may think that Peter Roskam is the winner of the month, but it's the Christine Cegelis camp that is having a party this weekend. From the Cegelis website:
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ONE IN THREE HUMVEES IN IRAQ INADEQUATELY ARMORED
- HAPPY 6th ANNUAL SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR APPRECIATION...
- SUPPORT OUR GUN LOBBYISTS!
- A REAL WINNER
- WHEN BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD WRITERS
- FARM AID COMING TO ILLINOIS
- Although I like a good George W. Bush joke as much...
- ILLINOIS POLITICS OF DEATH
- BOTTLE ROCKETS IN CHICAGO
- THE BOTTLE ROCKETS
- RETIRE AND JOIN THE ARMY Pt. II
- RETIRE AND JOIN THE ARMY
- "Professionally Stupid, If Not Worse"
- REVEALED: BARACK OBAMA DOES NOT SHARE MY VALUES
- OBAMA ON ROBERTS' NOMINATION
- COOK COUNTY REPUBLICANS: GAY GAMES JUST TOO GAY
- JOHN ROBERTS, JR.: ANOTHER CONSERVATIVE CHICKENHAW...
- James Montgomery Doohan (March 3, 1920 — July 20, ...
- BUSH'S HIGH STANDARDS
- THE FIRST QUESTION
- FAR-RIGHT PORTRAYS ROBERTS AS FAR-RIGHT
- "A More Controversial Confirmation Process"
- CIVIL RIGHTS MILESTONE
- STATE'S ATTORNEYS PLAY MORE GAMES WITH DEATH PENAL...
- GOP CHICKEN-HAWKS FAIL TO SUPPORT VETERANS
- THE KID'S RIGHT
- THERE ARE WORSE THINGS THAN BEING SHOT
- PANKAU DROPS OUT -- AND THEN THERE WAS ONE
- GOP LEADERS TO METRA, PACE AND CTA RIDERS: DROP DE...
- CARNEY: ROSKAM IS "TOO CONSERVATIVE FOR MY TASTE"
- CLINTON/BLAGO '08?
- AND THEN THERE WERE TWO
- 100% POST-CONSUMER CONTENT
- DOWN BY 17
- OUTTA THE RED
- ▼ July (35)