Thursday, July 28, 2005
WHEN BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD WRITERS
I love belly-aching as much as the next guy, but I usually don't enjoy blog posts dedicated to a bad customer service experience. There are just too many poorly trained and poorly motivated people giving wretched customer service to make those stories compelling.
But when PayPal's customer service jerks around a raconteur like Mark Evanier -- well brother, that's good readin'.
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ONE IN THREE HUMVEES IN IRAQ INADEQUATELY ARMORED
- HAPPY 6th ANNUAL SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR APPRECIATION...
- SUPPORT OUR GUN LOBBYISTS!
- A REAL WINNER
- WHEN BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD WRITERS
- FARM AID COMING TO ILLINOIS
- Although I like a good George W. Bush joke as much...
- ILLINOIS POLITICS OF DEATH
- BOTTLE ROCKETS IN CHICAGO
- THE BOTTLE ROCKETS
- RETIRE AND JOIN THE ARMY Pt. II
- RETIRE AND JOIN THE ARMY
- "Professionally Stupid, If Not Worse"
- REVEALED: BARACK OBAMA DOES NOT SHARE MY VALUES
- OBAMA ON ROBERTS' NOMINATION
- COOK COUNTY REPUBLICANS: GAY GAMES JUST TOO GAY
- JOHN ROBERTS, JR.: ANOTHER CONSERVATIVE CHICKENHAW...
- James Montgomery Doohan (March 3, 1920 — July 20, ...
- BUSH'S HIGH STANDARDS
- THE FIRST QUESTION
- FAR-RIGHT PORTRAYS ROBERTS AS FAR-RIGHT
- "A More Controversial Confirmation Process"
- CIVIL RIGHTS MILESTONE
- STATE'S ATTORNEYS PLAY MORE GAMES WITH DEATH PENAL...
- GOP CHICKEN-HAWKS FAIL TO SUPPORT VETERANS
- THE KID'S RIGHT
- THERE ARE WORSE THINGS THAN BEING SHOT
- PANKAU DROPS OUT -- AND THEN THERE WAS ONE
- GOP LEADERS TO METRA, PACE AND CTA RIDERS: DROP DE...
- CARNEY: ROSKAM IS "TOO CONSERVATIVE FOR MY TASTE"
- CLINTON/BLAGO '08?
- AND THEN THERE WERE TWO
- 100% POST-CONSUMER CONTENT
- DOWN BY 17
- OUTTA THE RED
- ▼ July (35)