Most Americans believe someone in the Bush Administration did leak Valerie Plame's name to reporters – even though Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald indicted no one for doing that. Half of the public describes the matter as something of great importance to the country, and this poll finds low assessments of both the President and the Vice President – with the President's overall approval rating dropping again to its lowest point ever.Yes friends, Bush's ratings are in free fall.
Thursday, November 03, 2005
Bush Approval Rating -- 35 Percent
From CBS News:
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- Dick Simpson: "Time for Emanuel to support Cegelis...
- DC: 2008 Dammit!
- Berkowitz: Roskam a November Loser
- Charges Dropped Against Neil Steinberg
- Barack River Times
- Barack Obama Imagines an Adult President
- Radio To Be Thankful For
- Lunch and Obama - $40
- Bush in Asia: It Was So Much Easier to Get Out of ...
- 6th District GOP Candidate: "Roskam is way, way o...
- Denny's Special: The Chickenhawk Slam
- Worm's Career Meets Its Waterloo
- Doggin' Durbin
- So Denny, How Was YOUR Day?
- Fitzgerald Indicts Lord Black of Crossharbour
- "Emanuel Should Support Cegelis"
- Half-wit Pride
- 1000 Words
- Plan B - Wing-Nut Fundamentalism Applied to Your F...
- Dan Savage: Rise Up, Straight People!
- Is Torture Justified?
- If Scooter Says He Loves You...
- Obama: America's First Green President?
- One of the Good Ones
- Industrial Strength Bad Taste
- Terminated Vote: Rise of the Machines
- Durbin: Chalabi Is No Honored Guest
- Headache for Ice Cream Man
- In the Interests of Balance
- A Friend Indeed
- Novak: Novak's Argument is Claptrap
- Even a Broken Clock, etc.
- Environmental Round-Up
- Amen and Amen
- What About the Children?!?
- Bush Approval Rating -- 35 Percent
- Sen. Obama Honors Rosa Parks
- Obama to appear on The Daily Show
- Sen. Obama to Speak at Rosa Parks' Funeral
- Wurf: Roskam Defined
- ▼ November (40)