A central foreign policy issue for the United States continues to be the conflict in Iraq. Nearly three years after President Bush declared “mission accomplished”, more than 135,000 U.S. troops are still deployed in Iraq as that country attempts to find its footing. Please join Senator Barack Obama as he evaluates the United States’ policy toward Iraq, both where we are today and where we are going in the future. ***2008 Dammit!
11:30 a.m. Registration
12:00 p.m. Luncheon
1:00 p.m. Keynote lecture
The Palmer House Hilton
17 East Monroe, Chicago
Members $30; Nonmembers $40
Monday, November 21, 2005
Lunch and Obama - $40
Barack Obama will be speaking to the Chicago Council on Foreign Relations on "Moving Forward on Iraq" on Tuesday, November 22, 2005.
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- Dick Simpson: "Time for Emanuel to support Cegelis...
- DC: 2008 Dammit!
- Berkowitz: Roskam a November Loser
- Charges Dropped Against Neil Steinberg
- Barack River Times
- Barack Obama Imagines an Adult President
- Radio To Be Thankful For
- Lunch and Obama - $40
- Bush in Asia: It Was So Much Easier to Get Out of ...
- 6th District GOP Candidate: "Roskam is way, way o...
- Denny's Special: The Chickenhawk Slam
- Worm's Career Meets Its Waterloo
- Doggin' Durbin
- So Denny, How Was YOUR Day?
- Fitzgerald Indicts Lord Black of Crossharbour
- "Emanuel Should Support Cegelis"
- Half-wit Pride
- 1000 Words
- Plan B - Wing-Nut Fundamentalism Applied to Your F...
- Dan Savage: Rise Up, Straight People!
- Is Torture Justified?
- If Scooter Says He Loves You...
- Obama: America's First Green President?
- One of the Good Ones
- Industrial Strength Bad Taste
- Terminated Vote: Rise of the Machines
- Durbin: Chalabi Is No Honored Guest
- Headache for Ice Cream Man
- In the Interests of Balance
- A Friend Indeed
- Novak: Novak's Argument is Claptrap
- Even a Broken Clock, etc.
- Environmental Round-Up
- Amen and Amen
- What About the Children?!?
- Bush Approval Rating -- 35 Percent
- Sen. Obama Honors Rosa Parks
- Obama to appear on The Daily Show
- Sen. Obama to Speak at Rosa Parks' Funeral
- Wurf: Roskam Defined
- ▼ November (40)