Chicago Mayor Richard Daley has taken a stand for Bears fans -- well, the richest Bears fans.
Mayor Daley is saving twenty bucks for the elite Bears fans who:
a) can afford to pay $400 and up for a ticket to a football game, and
b) refuse to take public transportation to the game.
And why would affluent Bears fans steer clear of public transportation?
Because, under Mayor Daley and CTA president Frank Kruesi, the CTA has become a "Third World transit system."
- ► 2008 (244)
- TONIGHT: Greater Chicago Caucus
- SCAM: An ignorant, wide-eyed, weak-kneed, ridiculo...
- Bears Hold the Line Against Fan
- NEW: The So-Called "Austin Mayor" End User License...
- "The Confidence and the Courage to Enjoy Life"
- "Before truth gets its pants on..."
- Richard Roeper Reviewed
- Is Five Months Too Soon for Nostalgia?
- Hey Ya Bums -- Let's Class This Dump Up A Little B...
- That'll Teach Ya Ta Vote!
- The Sun-Times Chimera Column
- For the Record - Barack Obama's Christian Faith
- Fossil Fools
- People Leaving; No Time for Chicago
- Daley Backs Bears' Drive to the Championship
- Moss Buff
- Tribune Funny Business
- Your Source for Nakedly Recursive Sophistry
- Page 25 News?
- And His Mother was Jewish.
- The Army: It's Everything You Like!
- Iraq and Iran - Escalate and Expand
- A Reminder...
- This Beefcake Post Does NOT Mean I'm Gay...
- Death = Silence
- Who Knew?
- ▼ January (27)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)