Your Chicago Sun-Times has given the president of the conservative Heritage Foundation more valuable column inches to alert us to this pressing "reason for concern" about the U.S. economy:
Welfare for American Citizens May Be Cutting Into Corporate Welfare!
Even if you believe that the elevation of American people over multi-national corporations is truly a "reason for concern", I propose that there is an even greater reason for concern with this column.
The sole source for the Heritage Foundation president's claim that caring for human beings is about to plunge America into the abyss is an "economic freedom report card" issued by -- say it with me -- the Heritage Foundation.
I wonder if the Sun-Times would give me a column to trumpet the dogmatic conclusions of 'The So-Called "Austin Mayor" Foundation'...
- ► 2008 (244)
- TONIGHT: Greater Chicago Caucus
- SCAM: An ignorant, wide-eyed, weak-kneed, ridiculo...
- Bears Hold the Line Against Fan
- NEW: The So-Called "Austin Mayor" End User License...
- "The Confidence and the Courage to Enjoy Life"
- "Before truth gets its pants on..."
- Richard Roeper Reviewed
- Is Five Months Too Soon for Nostalgia?
- Hey Ya Bums -- Let's Class This Dump Up A Little B...
- That'll Teach Ya Ta Vote!
- The Sun-Times Chimera Column
- For the Record - Barack Obama's Christian Faith
- Fossil Fools
- People Leaving; No Time for Chicago
- Daley Backs Bears' Drive to the Championship
- Moss Buff
- Tribune Funny Business
- Your Source for Nakedly Recursive Sophistry
- Page 25 News?
- And His Mother was Jewish.
- The Army: It's Everything You Like!
- Iraq and Iran - Escalate and Expand
- A Reminder...
- This Beefcake Post Does NOT Mean I'm Gay...
- Death = Silence
- Who Knew?
- ▼ January (27)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)