"Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood." -- Daniel Hudson Burnham (1846 - 1912)
Although I've never hosted paid political ads, long-time readers may recall that I sometimes use the right-hand column for buttons linking to the campaigns of favored candidates.
Although they are not supporting a particular candidate right now, I do favor and support Operation: Turn DuPage Blue's campaign to make our fair county safe for Democratic candidates by 2008.
Give 'em a click.
Pay 'em a visit.
Get yer blood stirred.
- ► 2008 (244)
- Never Forget: The Customer Is Always Right
- What's A Meta For?
- Feeling Better
- Friday LOLCat Blogging
- GOP: Free Speech for Me, But Not for Thee
- GOP: War For Thee, But Not For Me
- An Unwelcome Revelation
- The Enemy's Home - While the Cat's Away...
- Nostalgia Just Isn't What It Used To Be...
- Get It On!
- "I'd have looked it up dear, but I didn't wanna be...
- Monotheistic Monomania
- Two Eight Two Zero Zero Zero Zero Zero Zero
- al-Qaida's Resurgence: Silly me -- I thought it wa...
- Perjury Means Prison... For Guys Named "Muhammad"
- Spike Up. Taper Down. Repeat.
- Second Amendment Porn
- July 11: Cut, Paste, Post
- Pope: Methodists Suck.
- Republican Elephant Crap Thrills Wheaton
- L'Asshole? C'est Moi?
- Pumpkin Squashes Indie Retailers
- It's Still a Work in Progress...
- Friends in Low Places
- "Stiffen the sinews, Summon up the blood"
- Duuuude -- What if they're right side up and we're...
- Uhh... You got any with Jughead in 'em?
- I'll Sleep When I'm Dead.
- ▼ July (30)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)