Just one day after your Chicago Tribune ran a piece in which Geoff Brown, associate managing editor for features asserted his prerogative to ban cartoons containing "vulgarities, double-entendres or untruths even in jest" they published the following comic strip:
This proves one thing beyond the shadow of a doubt: Even the associate managing editor for features doesn't read Shoe.
- ► 2008 (244)
- Iraq: It Doesn't Add Up.
- Cat & Girl: I Was A Hater When Hatin' Wasn't Cool
- Big Brother is Reading You
- DC's Master Plan
- The Future of Newspapers in a (Pea)Nut Shell
- Black Kids in a Red County
- Monday Buster
- Tribune Okays Shoe Fetish Cartoon
- Only In Wheaton
- You've Been Warned
- Testy Trib Sacks Fuzzy Nut Crunch Toon
- GOP: If You Got 'Em, Smoke 'Em.
- A New High in Low
- CBC Ya Later, Cruickshank
- A Friendly Reminder About DuPage County's GOP-Only...
- It's Your Choice
- Obama v. Keyes Redux?
- James Fallows: Like George W. Bush? You'll Love Ru...
- Preparing for the Fight in DuPage
- American Heroes Killed in Iraq
- Today Only: Free Printer Cartridge Refill
- George F. Will: The Surge Has Failed
- Rock Out of Iraq
- A Show of Support
- Sparks Fly as Flynt Strikes Again
- Thompson: Not Freddie For Prime Time
- Work is Sometimes Unpleasant -- That's Why They Ca...
- Freddie Thompson's Hollywood Good Looks
- Good News and Bad News
- The Mercurial Mr. Thompson
- The World Needs Another Web Comic
- "God, I Smurfed Waaay Too Much Wine Last Night... ...
- Baby Steps, Man, Baby Steps...
- Candorville: The Cartoon Still Too Good For the Tr...
- Hanrahan Nation
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Republi...
- "And then we saw the bull starting to run after pe...
- ▼ September (38)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)