“Today, a mega-yacht is indispensable,” said Olivier Milliex, head of yacht finance at the Dutch bank ING. “It’s not like 15 years ago, when a yacht was a luxury item.”Reminder: After two terms of Republican priorities, a mega-yacht is indispensable but health care is an unaffordable luxury.
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
The Bush Tax Cuts at Work
From the New York Times:
- ► 2008 (244)
- November is National Novel Writing Month
- A Modest Proposal
- "I am good-natured and provide satisfaction."
- Match.com v. Lonely Pedant
- The views expressed in this post are not necessari...
- Zakaria on Iran: A Roaring Mouse is Still a Mouse....
- Democrats Score 90% -- Still Face Possibility of F...
- thingpart by joe sayers
- You will never live if you are looking for the mea...
- News You Can Use
- Monkeys: Nature's Furry Goblins
- Rowling: Wizard is a Friend of Dorthy
- GOP TO KIDS: DROP DEAD
- "Oh. Hey. You Just Caught Us Blogging."
- A Simpler Time
- Christian Clowns Redux Perfected
- Gimmick Infringement
- Christian Clowns
- No Justice Polar Ice Cap, No Peace
- Lou Pearlman: 'N Sync with GOP
- SCAM Scoop: 6th District Congressional Announcemen...
- "Hey Chicago, What Do You Say?"
- Naomi Klein: The Shock Doctrine
- Pin-Heads at the Sun-Times
- How Low Can Cyst-Boy Go?
- Iraq Vets Get "Real" on Cyst-Boy's Ass
- Help the General Lance the Boil on the Ass of the ...
- Hey Kid -- It's Called "Journalism"
- The Bush Tax Cuts at Work
- The Audacity of Newt
- Daddy Daughter Dance
- ▼ October (32)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)