National Novel Writing Month is a fun, seat-of-your-pants approach to novel writing. Participants begin writing November 1. The goal is to write a 175-page (50,000-word) novel by midnight, November 30.There is no rule that your novel must include a wise-cracking robot, but I think that can improve any story.
Valuing enthusiasm and perseverance over painstaking craft, NaNoWriMo is a novel-writing program for everyone who has thought fleetingly about writing a novel but has been scared away by the time and effort involved.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
November is National Novel Writing Month
If you can blog, you can write a crappy novel in the next 30 days:
- ► 2008 (244)
- November is National Novel Writing Month
- A Modest Proposal
- "I am good-natured and provide satisfaction."
- Match.com v. Lonely Pedant
- The views expressed in this post are not necessari...
- Zakaria on Iran: A Roaring Mouse is Still a Mouse....
- Democrats Score 90% -- Still Face Possibility of F...
- thingpart by joe sayers
- You will never live if you are looking for the mea...
- News You Can Use
- Monkeys: Nature's Furry Goblins
- Rowling: Wizard is a Friend of Dorthy
- GOP TO KIDS: DROP DEAD
- "Oh. Hey. You Just Caught Us Blogging."
- A Simpler Time
- Christian Clowns Redux Perfected
- Gimmick Infringement
- Christian Clowns
- No Justice Polar Ice Cap, No Peace
- Lou Pearlman: 'N Sync with GOP
- SCAM Scoop: 6th District Congressional Announcemen...
- "Hey Chicago, What Do You Say?"
- Naomi Klein: The Shock Doctrine
- Pin-Heads at the Sun-Times
- How Low Can Cyst-Boy Go?
- Iraq Vets Get "Real" on Cyst-Boy's Ass
- Help the General Lance the Boil on the Ass of the ...
- Hey Kid -- It's Called "Journalism"
- The Bush Tax Cuts at Work
- The Audacity of Newt
- Daddy Daughter Dance
- ▼ October (32)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)