There can be no doubt that the absurd passing of Delhi Deputy Mayor S. S. Bajwa -- death by a monkey attack -- can induce some snickers.
A regular SCAM correspondent compared it to a politician being killed by a mob of Smurfs.
But as I told him, Deputy Mayor Bajwa was not attacked by westernized organ-grinder monkeys, decked out in jaunty vests with matching caps, although that does create a striking mental image. No, Bajwa's killers were wild, savage monkeys.
And let me remind you, as I reminded him, that monkeys possess the uniquely lethal combination of 1) Opposable Thumbs, and 2) Fangs.
Thumbs and Fangs!
The deadly combination of thumbs and fangs is a powerful natural arsenal. Can there be any doubt that if tigers had thumbs they would rule the Earth? In fact, the thumb-fang combo is so powerful that God only gave it to two of His creations: Monkeys and Vampires!
Over the centuries, mankind has had great success in containing the threat of vampires. Perhaps the death of Deputy Mayor Bajwa is a sign that it is time to turn our attention to the other member of the Axis of Fanged Primates.
- ► 2008 (244)
- November is National Novel Writing Month
- A Modest Proposal
- "I am good-natured and provide satisfaction."
- Match.com v. Lonely Pedant
- The views expressed in this post are not necessari...
- Zakaria on Iran: A Roaring Mouse is Still a Mouse....
- Democrats Score 90% -- Still Face Possibility of F...
- thingpart by joe sayers
- You will never live if you are looking for the mea...
- News You Can Use
- Monkeys: Nature's Furry Goblins
- Rowling: Wizard is a Friend of Dorthy
- GOP TO KIDS: DROP DEAD
- "Oh. Hey. You Just Caught Us Blogging."
- A Simpler Time
- Christian Clowns Redux Perfected
- Gimmick Infringement
- Christian Clowns
- No Justice Polar Ice Cap, No Peace
- Lou Pearlman: 'N Sync with GOP
- SCAM Scoop: 6th District Congressional Announcemen...
- "Hey Chicago, What Do You Say?"
- Naomi Klein: The Shock Doctrine
- Pin-Heads at the Sun-Times
- How Low Can Cyst-Boy Go?
- Iraq Vets Get "Real" on Cyst-Boy's Ass
- Help the General Lance the Boil on the Ass of the ...
- Hey Kid -- It's Called "Journalism"
- The Bush Tax Cuts at Work
- The Audacity of Newt
- Daddy Daughter Dance
- ▼ October (32)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)