Every two months or so, Sy Hersh writes an article in The New Yorker magazine, and CNN provides him a forum in which to talk about his article and all the anonymous sources that are quoted in it.And then the White House does exactly what Mr. Hersh reported they would do.
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Hey Kid -- It's Called "Journalism"
Dana Perino as quoted in the Washington Post:
- ► 2008 (244)
- November is National Novel Writing Month
- A Modest Proposal
- "I am good-natured and provide satisfaction."
- Match.com v. Lonely Pedant
- The views expressed in this post are not necessari...
- Zakaria on Iran: A Roaring Mouse is Still a Mouse....
- Democrats Score 90% -- Still Face Possibility of F...
- thingpart by joe sayers
- You will never live if you are looking for the mea...
- News You Can Use
- Monkeys: Nature's Furry Goblins
- Rowling: Wizard is a Friend of Dorthy
- GOP TO KIDS: DROP DEAD
- "Oh. Hey. You Just Caught Us Blogging."
- A Simpler Time
- Christian Clowns Redux Perfected
- Gimmick Infringement
- Christian Clowns
- No Justice Polar Ice Cap, No Peace
- Lou Pearlman: 'N Sync with GOP
- SCAM Scoop: 6th District Congressional Announcemen...
- "Hey Chicago, What Do You Say?"
- Naomi Klein: The Shock Doctrine
- Pin-Heads at the Sun-Times
- How Low Can Cyst-Boy Go?
- Iraq Vets Get "Real" on Cyst-Boy's Ass
- Help the General Lance the Boil on the Ass of the ...
- Hey Kid -- It's Called "Journalism"
- The Bush Tax Cuts at Work
- The Audacity of Newt
- Daddy Daughter Dance
- ▼ October (32)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)