Freedom Communications CEO Scott Flanders says that Barack Obama is the best candidate to work on four top libertarian reforms: 1) Iraq withdrawal, 2) restoring the separation of church and state; 3) easing off victimless crimes such as drug use; 4) curtailing the Patriot Act.
And at least 75% of those issues should be at the top of every freedom-loving voter's list of concerns.
- "You've got to nip it in the bud! Nip it!"
- Waukegan's Ritzy Blitz
- Say It Isn't So!
- Don't Tell Tom Cruise!
- Libertarians for Obama
- Obama: The Choice of Bollywood Liberals
- "They Should Be Ashamed"
- Giant-Sized Blue Monday
- Oscar Has Spoken
- Don't Just Sing It... Bring It!
- No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!
- Proposed: Citizen Senators
- Michelle Obama: Pride and Prejudice
- Bad News for HD-DVD Owners
- Fallows: Bogus Plagiarism Charge "Really is Contem...
- The Modern Bush Army
- Bleu Cheesecake
- HRC: Loyal to a Fault
- Steve Gerber, 1947-2008
- DuPage Blue Monday
- S-T: Republican Front-Runner Drops John's Snogs
- Is there still money in the Banana Stand?
- SCAM Super-Tuesday Hangover Post
- Blue DuPage?
- You Know Who to Vote for and Why -- Now Where Do Y...
- Candorville: The Adventures of Mitt and the Poll F...
- I'm an Extremist, Left-Wing Political Punk For Per...
- Obama Has A Posse
- ▼ February (29)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)